the tbd is simply an oscillating fuzz and a feed back loop with photo sensitive eye in one pedal. the oscillating fuzz is capable of hundreds of different fuzz tones with it's
blend, fuzz, oscillation, and gate controls, while the feed back loop can mutate any of your other effects into a new noise generating machine of doom.
- works well with bass, guitar, vocals, synths, drums, and anything else you can run through it.
- volume knob : tons of gain on tap
- blend knob : bends original signal into fuzz, thins fuzz sound
- fuzz knob : controls power going to fuzz, becomes more sputtery at lower settings
- oscillation knob : controls intensity and pitch of the oscillation
- gate flip switch : toggles an alternate fuzz mode on which can gate the oscillation
- loop foot switch : engages true bypass / feed back loop
- eye flip switch : engages photo sensitive eye to control loop intensity
- loop flip switch : engages feed back function of loop
- loop foot switch : engages pedals in loop
- true bypass
- enclosure size : 4.7" x 3.7" x 1.18"
- boutique quality components
- incredibly low ma draw
- silicon transistor based
- 9 volt, 2.1 mm, negative tip power jack
- 9 volt battery snap inside (unscrew the back plate)